Why an Asphalt Driveway Is Good for You
A paved driveway can make a huge difference in the appearance, value and functionality of your property. If you’re thinking about installing a brand-new driveway, or you’re planning on replacing an existing driveway that’s fallen into disrepair, there are several reasons why it’s a good idea to invest in asphalt paving for your new driveway. Keep reading to learn about some of the benefits of choosing an asphalt driveway in Montgomery County, MD.
An asphalt driveway can be a big investment for property owners, but the initial cost is well worth it in the long run. There are lots of great benefits of investing in an asphalt driveway that will continue to pay off for years. Here are some of the best asphalt driveway pros in Montgomery County, MD:
- Durability: One of the biggest pros of asphalt driveways in Montgomery County, MD is the fact that the material is very durable. Asphalt is a petroleum product that’s designed to be flexible and resilient. Asphalt pavement is less prone to cracking and other damage than concrete pavement, and it can handle all kinds of harsh conditions, including extreme weather, with minimal wear and tear.
- Cost: Compared to concrete, asphalt is a very affordable paving material. Asphalt paving can cost as little as $2.50 per square foot, compared with upwards of $8 per square foot for concrete. Asphalt is easier to maintain than concrete, which means that it also costs less in the long run.
- Longevity: Asphalt that is properly maintained with regular sealcoating and preventative repairs can last for many years. After installation, property owners simply have to keep up with sealcoating every three to five years and address potholes or cracks as they form to achieve healthy pavement that performs reliably in many different conditions.
- Aesthetic appeal: Another great benefit of asphalt is its aesthetics. Asphalt is a dark pavement that has an appealing black or dark gray color. Property owners can minimize fading and keep asphalt looking vibrant by investing in regular sealcoating services. Asphalt’s rich color makes it easy to create road markings that stand out and are easy for drivers and pedestrians to see, even in the dark or during harsh weather conditions.
- Longevity: One of the reasons why asphalt is such a worthwhile investment is because it lasts a long time. With a lifespan of between 10 and 15 years, property owners don’t have to worry about constant maintenance or frequent replacement to keep pavement performing reliably and looking great. To boost the lifespan of your pavement, simply keep up with routine maintenance. Well-maintained asphalt will generally last about five to seven years longer than asphalt that isn’t properly maintained.
Asphalt paving services
Maximize the benefits of your investment in an asphalt driveway with professional paving services from Maryland Asphalt LLC. Since 2014, we have been serving our community with commercial and residential asphalt services. From asphalt paving to sealcoating, our team is here to meet all of your asphalt paving needs. Give us a call to get started with choosing an asphalt driveway in Montgomery County, MD!
Categorised in: Asphalt Contractor